Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mistake (see below)

So......You'll have to go to the post below this one to read the supposed to be beginning, because I had a problem with the autosave mechanism. So. Scroll down and read that first if you have not already done so. Continuation from the easter eggs: My friend Rob, who was also in the play with me, (not to be confused with Joe, my Homecoming date) asked me to Prom. I had to dye the eggs to find the letters and arrange them to find his name. It was really cute, actually. This is me shortly after finding the easter baskets outside Sunday morning 9 AM. I had mixed feelings, but now I'm pretty excited to go. I have gone Prom dress shopping, and I have seen some really pretty things, and some truly barf-worthy things. It is a little strange because I remember going to the mall in 7th grade with my friends to try on prom dresses that we looked bad in because we couldn't fit in them. So, I had to come up with something to answer him back with, and quick. To follow up with his egg/easter theme, my mom and I baked him a very large rice crispy treat shaped like an egg and decorated accordingly. On a piece of paper I wrote: "I would be so EGG-cited to go to Prom with you!"Hahaha. I really just wanted to eat it that egg. And then while door-bell ditching it, I almost got caught. Of course. But I made it out alive, my pride and calves minorly hurt. Wish me luck on finding a dress! I love you all and miss you. P.S. I did so much better with pictures this time! I'll try to keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. So...when do I see pictures of Prom? Come on now, I've been waiting for.ev.er.

    ReplyDelete