This is some stuff that I've been up to lately:
- Getting my hair cut (as you probably know)
- Starting school 3 weeks ago
- Reading The Hunger Games Series (If you haven't read them, do it. Now.)
- I had an awesome Choir Retreat to Prescott, although the day before, I got the flu and had to go up late.
- I finally got my Personal Progress and I am officially done! I have my necklace and everything!
- We celebrated the boys' birthday and had lots of fun.
- And Ben left home this morning, and now everything is my fault again. Sigh.
This was the birthday day......and what else would be doing besides trying on Daniel Boone hats?
This was part of the Choir Retreat; it's called the Yarn of Unity, and I think you can see the purpose. I'm the really short one next to the monster boy. (His name is Joe, I love him)
This picture was taken this morning before I went to school, and I have to say it doesn't do us justice. We looked way worse. (I'm kidding.)
Ahh, Ben. I think I'll miss you.
I hope everyone's doing alright! I miss you all!