Friday, August 27, 2010

Life as I Know It

I have finally found time to get going again and charm you all with my Wonderful Words of Wisdom. A lot has been going on actually.....although I admit a lot of my time has been used for homework and school. It's true what they say, you know: Junior year is the hardest. Although for your information, I really like Anatomy & Physiology. And choir has turned out really well, too, albeit really tough.
This is some stuff that I've been up to lately:
  • Getting my hair cut (as you probably know)
  • Starting school 3 weeks ago
  • Reading The Hunger Games Series (If you haven't read them, do it. Now.)
  • I had an awesome Choir Retreat to Prescott, although the day before, I got the flu and had to go up late.
  • I finally got my Personal Progress and I am officially done! I have my necklace and everything!
  • We celebrated the boys' birthday and had lots of fun.
  • And Ben left home this morning, and now everything is my fault again. Sigh.
What? You want pictures? I thought so.


This was the birthday day......and what else would be doing besides trying on Daniel Boone hats?

This was part of the Choir Retreat; it's called the Yarn of Unity, and I think you can see the purpose. I'm the really short one next to the monster boy. (His name is Joe, I love him)

This picture was taken this morning before I went to school, and I have to say it doesn't do us justice. We looked way worse. (I'm kidding.)


Ahh, Ben. I think I'll miss you.
I hope everyone's doing alright! I miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. Ah Lidsay! At last you have been reduced to the only child in the house again! I hope school is going well. Junoir year is extremely hard!!! I love you and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds! Great update. I'm really excited to see your concert in October!

    ReplyDelete