Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Projects # 55- 64

8 hours until summer is over. I'm not particularly distressed. And this is going to be my longest blog post because I've been on vacation for over a week. Oh, where to start?
(I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail, I'll just summarize.) On Sunday, my mom, dad, and I left for Missoula, Montana. It's truly beautiful up there, and it feels so nice! And what's more, it's green!

We went boating, had great food, and the whole reason of the visit with my sister-in-law's family was to bless my nephew, William Paul. It was so wonderful. The pictures are of the blessing, which we had at the cabin.



The boating was also really fun- I only went tubing and on the jet ski, but my dad learned how to knee board, and my brother Jon is really good at water skiing. Where did I come from?

I was a little sad to leave Missoula, but we left on Wednesday for Park City, Utah. We had a blast driving down.....all 13 hours of it. But the second part of the vacation was to go to the Spackman family reunion(my mom's side). We arrived in Park City on Thursday and got to see my niece, Morgan, my sister Lauren, and my brother-in-law Erik. We all had fun at the reunion and I got to see some of my other cousins and we had fun playing games and whatnot.
My grandma with her great grandson(and my nephew!), Will, and my dad with his granddaughter(and my niece!) Morgan. I love it.
Me and my cousin Jamie. When we were little, we used to look so much like each other.
Saturday we had a lot of fun shopping at the outlets in Park City. It was an absolute zoo, but fun anyway. Me and my cousins had dinner together too. Mmmm, teryaki chicken. And Sunday, you'll never guess. I got my hair cut. I really like it and it has been feeling a lot cooler in Arizona lately. Monday, me and my mom were flying home, so on our way to the airport in Salt Lake, we went and visited my sister Lauren and my niece. Erik lives at the hospital, poor guy, so he wasn't there.

And as it turns out, we stayed and played with Will and Morgan too long, and we missed our plane! And then the next 2 flights out of Salt Lake to Phoenix were full, so we had to sit in the airport for 7.5 hours for a 9:30 PM flight. Needless to say, I missed my back to school night, which is ok. So I start school tomorrow, and I'm almost ready. I just haven't met my teachers yet. Here are some random pictures in no particular order from the trip:






Oh, and this is Morgan when we have her ice cream. She screamed when it was gone.
I love Will!

You can kinda see my haircut in this picture.....and I'm a double aunt! So proud!


Hope everyone had a great summer. This concludes this blog, and I'm really grateful to everyone who kept up with it and read it. I really felt like a had a better summer because of this. Wish me luck in school and I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I really think you should continue your blog into the school year. I love reading it - I feel like I know what's going on in your life. It was great to see you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete