Saturday, July 31, 2010

Projects # 51, 52, 53, & 54

2nd to last blog post....and I'm still not improving on my tardiness. The next blog post you will receive from me will be in about 10 days, so don't hold you're breath.
Wednesday: Went swimming and got a little burned- I stayed out longer than usual because I decided to clean the pool. Me and mom continued the sewing project, and we got pretty far. I played volleyball that night with some of the youth in my ward (I sucked) and played the Wii.
Thursday: I went for another swim (Had to clean the pool again, blasted monsoon season) and the water felt so good! I went to visit my seminary teacher again because he's awesome, and I also took a small trip to the library. I spent most of that day making my way slowly but surely through the Book of Mormon, which I have a goal to finish before the school year starts.
Friday: The swimming just felt so good, I went again. And of course, I had to clean it again, but it was worth it. Mom then insisted that we finish the apron, and so we did. It is pictured below and there is a pocket(that's the best part). I'm actually very proud of myself and it can be considered service since I already have all my Trek clothes and I intend to give it to a girl in my ward. Then I read a book that I got at the library because I had to take it back before we left. It was really depressing, and I'm just glad that women have more rights than in the 1700's.



Saturday: Oooh, today was good. Went swimming, and I didn't have a whole lot of time, so I had to make it short. Then Mom and I went to Jayne Pierson's bridal shower, which was kind of weird because I've known Jaynie forever and her getting married is just....weird. But I'm really happy for her. I felt really bad that my sister, who is best friends with her, couldn't be there, so I took some pictures. The other pictures are of my friends Caroline (whose older sister is also one of Jayne's best friends) and Rachelle (sister of the bride) and me. It was kind of strange to think that we're the next generation and it will be my turn in about.....5 years. No pressure or anything. After the shower I finished packing, and then I took a nap because I slept so badly last night. And tomorrow, I leave for Montana!


No comments:

Post a Comment