Friday, June 11, 2010

Project # 10, 11, 12, & 13



Oh. My. Gosh. Can I say that I'm behind? But I am making up for not only today but tomorrow as well, so I don't have to worry about it. So:
Wednesday: (I know I blogged that day, but it was in the morning, so I didn't count that day- I have to remind myself never to do that again, totally threw me off) I went to Prescott for a day trip with Dad, Lauren, and Morgan and we had a considerably lovely time. The weather was quite a bit cooler than in Mesa, and there was actually a cool breeze. We looked through some shops and had lunch at an old hotel while Morgan gnawed her way through a pickle. I didn't think she had it in her. I don't have any pictures of that day because they are all on Lauren's camera, but there is a picture of me playing on an ancient piano in an even more ancient hotel lobby on Facebook. Don't look for it.
Yesterday: I went to the mall with my dad, Lauren, and Morgan and she had her first experience on the Merry-Go-Round. We're still not sure if the face she was pulling was because she was feeling sick or that she was actually liking it. We then went to a very long trip to Michael's (Don't ask) and Morgan had fun sucking on the package for glow sticks while we listened to Paula Dean advertising for home cooking every 13 minutes. I also went for a rather intense swim and worked out liked I haven't for a while.
Today: Woke up at 5 AM randomly. It was super fun. I attended a YCL camp meeting this morning and then I went- guess where- the library. Does that sound like Hermione Granger to you? I then played with Morgan and me and Lauren watched a movie. Plus, tonight, me and my dad are going to a baseball game- St. Louis Cardinals against the Diamondbacks. Should be a laugh, apparently.
Tomorrow: I am going to relax after Lauren and Morgan's flight and have a movie day. I think I deserve it, don't you?
One word: Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment