Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Projects # 20 & 21


I was just looking back in the past today and decided to put this picture up. So much younger......
The Report:
Yesterday, I went to the gym at an excruciatingly early hour (10:30 AM) and worked out for about an hour. It was pretty much uneventful besides the fact that I smashed my foot in the Elliptical machine. The best part was that no one even noticed. Or at least, I don't think so. Then I read some books, watched a movie, and went to Chipotle with my Mom and Ben. Sorry Dad. For FHE we played Up Words and I really feel like I did terrible.
Today, however, I awoke even later than usual, took a swim (that was fun; all by myself) and then I went off to piano. I feel bad for my piano teacher; I was at camp all last week, so I didn't have a lot of time to practice. All she said to me was: "Maybe work on everything for one more week." Hint, hint. Then, as usual, I proceeded to the place with many books and spent some time there. I just finished watching a movie, and now I plan to do some vacuuming at the request of my mother. I've been having a pretty easy week so far. I think I might go to the gym tonight though- maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get my foot stuck in the Elliptical again.

No comments:

Post a Comment