Saturday, June 5, 2010

Project # 6 & 7
















Yesterday, Me, Lauren and Morgan went swimming! It was her first time in a big pool, and I personally think that she did very well, and she was even kicking on her own. She's a swimmer in the making! But she did get a little upset towards the end, so we didn't stay in too long. She was not too thrilled about sunscreen, as you can imagine, but it was necessary. She even liked to splash. So- success. Today was good too, even though I didn't see as much of Morgan as yesterday. Me and Lauren went shopping at the coolest place ever in Tempe. Totally bohemian, but great just the same. Me and Lauren got some great clothes and had a great time trying to get in and out of skinny jeans that were a little too tight. But- still so much fun! Shortly after we came home, our new oven came! It looks great in the kitchen, and my dad is still raving over it. Lauren and Morgan went to dinner at the Cheescake Factory with some of Erik's relatives that live here, and I watched a movie. Remember how I was watching all the Harry Potter's but I had to skip the 4th because I couldn't find it? Well, when I was cleaning the other day, I found it, so I watched it today. It was made so long ago! I'd forgotten. But I hope that no one minds I put so many pictures up; I'm trying to keep my brother-in-law in the loop! Hope you're doing well Erik! We miss you!

1 comment: