Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Project # 8 & 9

Sorry it took me so long to post; I've been a little busy. Monday, me, Lauren and Morgan went to the library and we had great fun. Everyone looked at Morgan and not at us- I was quite offended. But I got some books (Lauren is reading them all, of course) and a movie. We played with Morgan for a while and at bath time she "gave me loves." What this really means is I put my cheek next to Morgans mouth and say: "Give me loves!" And then she will proceed to give you and open mouth slobber-kiss that is gross but so adorable at the same time. I forgot to mention that on Monday, I worked really hard on my Personal Progress for Young Womens so that I can get it all done this summer. Yesterday, I worked on my PP (surprise, surprise) and I had piano. Then we played with Morgan, had bath time (more slobber kisses!) and we watched a movie- Wolverine. I was prepared to hate it because it's all macho and I'm-such-a-man-I-have-claws-coming-out-of-my-hands movie. But I did like it and I do admit; I have a thing for Hugh Jackman. Well, I always have. There really aren't any pictures of Morgan because we haven't been taking any; sorry. But I think that this suffices.

2 comments:

  1. No, a picture of Hugh Jackman does not suffice! Hugh Jackman. Grr. I think all you Boizelle girls have a thing for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I have more of a thing for James Franco. But Hugh Jackman's not bad.

    ReplyDelete