Saturday, June 26, 2010

Projects # 22, 23, 24, & 25


It has been so hard for me to keep up lately. I've been running the household now that my mom is gone in Idaho with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. Cooking dinner and keeping the boys in order is not as easy as it looks. So, thanks mom. I can't take any pictures because my mom took the camera with her to Idaho. Soooo, I'll post pictures when my mom comes home. Now, onto the long part.
Wednesday: I went to a pool party. Sort of. I didn't actually do anything; I just sat in the pool and talked to some girls. I think I watched a movie, too.
Thursday: Went to the library. (yes!) My mom left for Idaho, and me an Ben hung out. I'm pretty sure I went swimming and had a workout that day- I distinctly remember saving a bee from a sad death of drowning. Heaven knows why, but I have a strange affection for bees.
Friday: Cleaned. Lots. I sorta went into a frenzy, and I made a very nice dinner for the boys, since my dad came home that night. I read a bit and I probably watched a movie. I have this thing with watching movies because I am a very...visual person. I like to see things. It was also my best friend Louisa's birthday, and I wish her many happy returns. Happy Sweet 16!
Today: I went shopping for a present, and then I helped my dad tile his bathroom- grueling process, but I have gained a respect for disco era music. Especially the BeeGee's and Michael Jackson. (We were listening to my dad's era of music.) And now most of the bathroom is tiled. So the picture is not recent, but it is what I was doing today.
Hope everyone had a happy week. I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment