Thursday, June 3, 2010

Project # 5- Lauren & Morgan





This morning me and my mom went and picked my oldest sister, Lauren, and my niece, Morgan up from the airport. I was very excited to see my niece after so long, and of course, my lovely sister. I am proud to say that I was the first to get her to smile- and as she grinned toothlessly away at me my heart just sang. These pictures are when we were feeding her and I got to play with her. I am SO proud!

I am mostly posting these pictures for my brother-in-law, Erik, who has been so kind to let us steal Morgan and Lauren for such a long time. Thanks Erik! I'll keep you updated and put lots more pictures up as the visit progresses.

Morgan was actually very patient and good today. We thought that she would be unhappy and ornery, but she laughed and smiled like anything. But by the time we went to the store, she was on her last straw; the only thing that kept her happy was Lauren's chapstick that quickly became saturated in saliva. And when bath time rolled around, she was NOT a happy camper- her dad wasn't there, she was in a strange place, and Uncle Ben was doing more than strange things. (Typical) But we are so excited that she is here and we hope that her visit will be a good one!

2 comments: