Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Project #4

I think that perhaps I should mention that I am a library junkie. Its a true fact; ask my mom. I go about every week. Not only can you find a delicious array of literary works, but you can rent movies. For free. Does it get any better than that? I think not!
You must excuse me; I am in a very groggy-yet-wide-awake mood. Ben and I just finished watching the very long 6th Harry Potter, which made me feel extremely sad, disappointed, anxious for the next movie, and an everlasting wish that I could do magic. Don't deny it- you've always wanted to go to Hogwarts too. I'll try to return to the subject, though. This morning I went to Stake Humanitarian and watched the little kids for a bit, got bored, was not needed, and so I found myself 2 hours later obsessively tying a quilt. I ended up staying for longer than intended, but I felt good about volunteering and helping out. Then, I went to my friend Louisa's house. She is a dear; poor thing just got her wisdom teeth out and she thinks she looks like a chipmunk. Feel better Lou!(This is her; beautiful, isn't she?) Then my trip to the library went as follows: I came, I saw, I conquered. Pretty much. Got lots of things done, and I got many books. Anyway, I will not be blogging tomorrow because it will be a cleaning day; my sister is coming in town and I have this thing with cleaning. I am very excited to see her and my niece!
I have conquered this day. I'm so tired.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lindsay (: You're such a good friend for visiting me today...i loved every moment! And the only reason I am decent looking is cuz I hang out with gorgeos people like yourself! And don't you forget it!

    ReplyDelete