Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Projects # 29, 30, 31, & 32




You don't even have to tell me that I'm a slacker. I already know. It just seems like every night when I should be blogging, I'm absolutely exhausted. Lame excuse, I know. But anyway; these past few days have been interesting.
Friday: I went on a date. Oh, don't be so surprised! I date. Anyway, I was on a date with a kid that was in my seminary class last year. It was really fun- we played tennis. And all I have to say about that is that I did get it over the net every time even if my aim was a little off. There were pictures taken, but not on my camera, so sorry.
Saturday: See, this is the problem. I put off blogging and I can't even remember what I did 3 days ago. Aha! Me and mom went shopping because I need a dress for Advanced Vocal next year. And yes, I did find something. But there will be no pictures. Then I watched a great movie(sort of weird) called Bleak House. Watch it.
Yesterday: I helped my dad remodel the upstairs bathroom. We really are getting pretty far. That's what the pictures are about. Dad and I also took a side trip to McDonald's on our way back from Home Depot, but that's not important. We then celebrated the 4th and had a nice dinner.
Today: I plan to swim and perhaps we will continue on the bathroom.
And now that you have been thoroughly bored, tune in for my next blog post which will not be for a while because I'm going to Chandler for a few days. Later, all. Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment