Monday, July 12, 2010

Projects # 33, 34, 35, 36, & 37







WARNING: THIS WILL BE A VERY LONG BLOG POST.

I was gone in Chandler for longer than expected, otherwise I would have posted sooner, but I'm home now, so we can all rejoice. Kinda sad, though, I haven't blogged in a week. Oh, the injustice! I know you're all dying. And speaking of my readers, I really do appreciate comments. Give me suggestions of stuff I could do, or tell me that I should get out more, or that I'm obviously nuts. Anything would be appreciated. I feel like I haven't heard from anyone in a long time. But now, to business. Oh, and the pictures are me boating with Syd and Amanda, and my brother with my adorable nephew Will.
Wednesday: I went on a rather unexpected boating trip with my other sisters to Bartlett Lake. I was gone from 6:30 AM to 6 PM. And I escaped with only minimal burns. It was so fun, though. And for those of you that don't know, I have this huge fear of swimming in large bodies of water, so I don't. Never swam in a lake before Wednesday, and I actually handled it pretty well, and I got in a lot. My brother Jon can testify to this because when we went to Lake Powell when I was 8, I screamed bloody murder when he forced me to get in the water and I got straight out again. I wasn't brave enough to wakeboard, but I did do the tube a couple times.
Thursday: Me and mom went to Chandler to go shopping for Advanced Vocal once again, and just for school as well. I'm sure my sister Becky will raid my closet when she stays in my room while I'm not here in August. (Yes, Becky, you can) I got some really nice dress pants and some Sunday clothes....plus some shoes and shirts. I had to steal hangers from my brothers room so that I could hang my clothes up. Sorry Ben.
The Rest of Thursday-Sunday: I was at my friends' house in Chandler. I've known the twins, Caitlin and Megan, for a long time, and it was nice to see them. I even went to church with them. We had great food and watched some awesome movies. Plus, their dog is in love with me, and he follows me around wherever I go. Lots of fun!
Today: I am doing laundry. And going to the library. And the gym. And going swimming. I just really need to catch up because I haven't cleaned my room in almost a week. So, I think I can keep myself busy.
Don't forget to comment!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Lindsay! I miss you tons. I'm going to girsl camp next week, so we better get together before then!! Also: when you go shopping again for Advanced Vocal, please take me with you. I miss you lots Sweetheart. Love you!
    Lou Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check your blog all the time, but I guess I'll start leaving bolstering comments. :) Glad you're having fun this summer. And a date! Keep it up, and you'll break my amazing high school dating record.

    ReplyDelete