Thursday, July 1, 2010

Projects # 26. 27, & 28





I feel gross. And I have a headache. So my post might be a little more cynical than usual.
Monday: I had an awesome day with my best friend shopping all over the place and just having the general amount of fun. What? School is coming up; I have to be prepared.
Tuesday: What I really remember about that day was talking to my sister for a really long time on Skype, and, oh yes, I got asked on a date. That'll be on Friday. Then Ben came home and we went to the midnight showing of Eclipse. And no, it was not my idea. And I'm not going to tell you what I thought about it, or what team I'm on, or even if I want to see it again, because I don't like airing my opinions on world-wide phenomenons. Anyways, I crashed that morning in my clothes.
Wednesday: Went for a nice swim, and then I went to the library. Surprise, surprise. Since me and my sister watched X-Men: Origins, I wanted to see all the others because I haven't before. So I put them on hold and I went and got them. I watched them, and I think I like them. I'll have to watch the third one before I decide. I then went to the cannery and fed 2,000 people by bagging rice. It was fun. Then Ben and I went to Chipotle. (We got a free burrito with our midnight showing tickets, pretty awesome)
Anyway, the pictures are of the bathroom, not yet completed, Ben and I at the midnight showing, my nephew Will with his parents(my brother and sister-in-law), and an old picture of me and Morgan that I forgot about. I'll try to do something constructive today; I'm pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment