Monday, July 19, 2010

Projects # 41 & 42

So I will admit: on Friday I did just about nothing. I did make dinner for Dad and Ben (Crepes, they were delicious) but besides that, I just sat around in my pajamas all day and watched movies. And you know, I enjoyed it.
BUT! Saturday was a different story- I did quite a bit. It was time for me and Dad to seal the tile, and so we did. He taught me how to do it, and then left me to it.


I then took a little nap after the tile was done and dad woke me up later to have him help put the toilet in. So, for 2 hours, I learned the inner workings of the toilet and how to put one together. We had some false alarms, but we eventually got it to work out. And now mom is very happy.


1 comment:

  1. Kind of looks like you are getting a drink out of the toilet.

    ReplyDelete