Thursday, July 22, 2010

Projects # 43, 44, 45, & 46

And you all thought I was getting so much more efficient! But I only have 19 days left of summer; how can you blame me for not being the busy blogger?
Anyway, I should probably get to the point.
Monday: Once again, I'm faced with the problem of short term memory. Ah, yes. I continued to work on the bathroom and Ben helped me paint. It's not done yet, because we haven't worked on it since then, but we will hopefully be done soon. I also hung out with my friend Caroline and it felt good to be out and about. I'll take pictures of the bathroom later.
Tuesday: I had piano that day.....and I also went to visit my Seminary teacher. He's my really good friend and it was nice to see him after such a long time. Then the family went out to get ice cream, and we watched a movie together. I think.
Wednesday: I went to a synchro meet of some of the younger girls in my ward. Ridiculously hot, but the meet did bring some good memories back of what my life used to be like and when I actually enjoyed the sport. It was a little more intense, perhaps, but still. Me and my friends went to Taco Bell and then me and Rachelle went swimming at like 9 PM. Good times. For those of you that don't know what synchro is or don't remember, that's what the picture is for.

Today: I learned how to sew today. Well, that's not true. I knew how to sew, but I have not done it for a very long time. I am making an apron for trek- I already have a couple, but I plan to give it to someone in the ward. I did that for a while, then me and mom went grocery shopping and to the library. Tonight, I plan to make dinner for the boys and go to bed soon; I don't feel the best. Also, happy birthday to my friend Leah DeSpain.

No comments:

Post a Comment