Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Projects # 47, 48, 49, & 50

So I'm really excited for Montana this next week. Did I mention why? Oh yes; it will be drastically cooler! I'll be glad to be able to go outside and not sweat out all the water I've drunk that day.
Friday: I went to a party. Me, I know. Actually, it was just a birthday party and I didn't stay for very long. I went with Louisa and my friend Audrey and we left after the first..mmm.. 45 minutes. Then we went and roamed the town (Redbox) and went to another wild party(My house) and had many adventures(we watched a movie). It was pretty fun. The lovely ladies with me in the picture are my friend Leah, the birthday girl, and Louisa. It was our Chemistry class....'nuff said. And my goggles are like that because they kept falling off my face.

Saturday: Unfortunately, I was sick that day. Spent most of the day in bed. Must have been all that partying. I did make dinner for the boys though. I can't even remember what it was!
Monday: Yesterday I watched a movie, and I went through this whole packing thing. Me in a nutshell: I like to be very prepared and obsessively organized. And since I'm leaving on Sunday, it was about time I arranged how I was going to travel and what I was taking, ect. That means my packing list was made and I mock packed everything. Meaning I packed everything to make sure it would fit and then unpacked most of it. Anyway, all you need to know is that it worked out. I made dinner again; chili, peaches, cornbread and lemon bars. SO good. Lemon bars are my fav.

Today: 2 weeks to school and counting today. I went and picked up my parking pass this morning. Kinda weird to think that I'm an upperclassman and I can actually say, "I remember in my freshman year...". Had piano, and since it is my last lesson for 2 months, I took all my sheet music lying around (to the frustration of my mother) and organized it into a highly effective system. Went for a swim (that felt good) and continued the sewing project. We're getting far. (That means I'm failing). The picture is of the binder I've put all the sheet music into. It turned into quite the project and I'd forgotten all the music I have.


I'll blog right before I leave for Montana and right after I get back! Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment